We look forward to your application for the following position.
Electronics engineer for automation technology (m/f)
- Control cabinet construction
- Wiring in accordance with EPLAN specification
- System installation at our customer’s
- Troubleshooting and system optimization
- Building management and coordination of sub-suppliers
- Completed professional training (in the field of electrics/electrical engineering)
- Independent and structured way of working
- English language skills
- Willingness to travel
- Motivation, ability to work in a team and independent operations
Our motto is “If the motivation is right, you can learn anything”, which is why we are happy to give even career entrants and career changers a chance. We offer you a pleasant working atmosphere in a company with a good team spirit, attractive conditions and good social benefits.
Please send your application, also welcome by email, to the address below, stating your salary expectation and possible start date.